£28 - £31 per hour
8 months ago
Occupational Therapist - Middlesex
Remedy Recruitment are currently working with a local authority and are currently seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist.
The successful candidate will need to require the following
1. Ability to implement a self directed approach in line with the personalisation agenda and the Safeguarding Adults policy for the Council
2. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing, including report writing, presenting, negotiating and the use of IT
3. Ability to plan and maximise use of resources
4. Ability to negotiate with customers how best to meet their needs
5. Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary environment and have the ability to work in partnership with carers and families and liaise with other staff agencies to ensure that the needs of the service user are met
6. Ability to work using own initiative as part of a team while managing workload efficiently, prioritising work and adopting a flexible approach to changing and competing demands
7. Ability to implement and monitor quality standards
For more information please call Bronte at Remedy or email.
Closing date: Friday July 20 2018 at 19:00
0208 418 7676