East London, London
£28.00 - £32.00 per hour
7 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to work within a Local Authority based in East London. We are looking for a children's Occupational Therapist to join the team in providing a high standard of school based Occupational Therapy service to children and young people in East London.
- You will be required to independently manage a caseload of children between the ages of 0 - 18yrs, including those presenting with complex needs and disabilities.
- You will be working in the context of a multi-disciplinary team in school settings and in The Grove, where our Child Development Centre is co-located with CAMHS.
- You will have a mixed caseloads of working in mainstream and designated special schools and will be responsible to assess and advice on requirements as part of the EHC process.
- You will provide advice, treatment and management in order to address the children and family's needs, based on sound clinical reasoning.
- You will also support in the development of training packages to school staff / parents / other professionals as required, in order for them to identify concerns regarding the child /young person's needs and implement therapy advice effectively.
- You will be joining an integrated OT and Physiotherapy team and will receive monthly supervision and CPD sessions.
- You must be HCPC registered
Please contact Holly at Remedy on 0208 418 7676, alternatively please respond to this advert with a copy of your most recent CV.
***REMEDY ARE ALSO OFFERING A FANTASTIC REFERRAL SCHEME OF UP TO £250 PER SUCCESSFUL RECOMMENDATION***