East London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
6 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to work within an Adults Locality Team for a Local Authority based in East London.
- Excellent knowledge, skills and experience with assessing for and making recommendations for major adaptations and complex equipment. Including preparing sketches, reading plans and providing detailed specifications for major works. Manual handling.
- Experience with working in a multi professional team and undertaking complex OT, holistic person-centred assessments, support planning and reviews of people with a range of health conditions and their carers
- Understanding of the legal social care framework and housing legislation
- Experienced with managing, planning, prioritising and progressing complex cases
- Experience and knowledge of assessing for and recommending simple and complex equipment, reviewing their effectiveness and teaching safe use of equipment to comply with relevant legislation, policy and guidelines on safe working practice
- Excellent knowledge of specialist equipment, major adaptations and manual handling
- Ability to work autonomously, prioritise and plan own work load. Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary setting.
- Professional occupational therapy qualification as recognised by the HCPC
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly