East London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour
11 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Community Occupational Therapist to work within Adults Services for a Local Authority based within East London.
- To manage all clinical and professional aspects of complex casework, where appropriate, using evidence-based occupational therapy assessment, intervention, planning and reviewing/evaluation skills
- To support the team manager / senior staff in order to deliver the key strategic aims of the organisation and to deputise for the Specialist Community OT/Senior Reablement Co-ordinator: OT as required dealing with the day-to-day management and organisation of a specific team.
- Identify people at risk of abuse, harm or neglect (safeguarding) and contribute to ensuring their safety through the application of the Tower Hamlets Safeguarding Policy and procedures.
- Qualification in Occupational Therapy as recognised by the College of Occupational Therapists and current registration to practice as an OT with the Health Professions Council (UK).
- Experience of working with people with conditions or disabilities that impact on their physical, psychological, cognitive or psycho social functioning
- Trained in and physically able to undertake approved moving and handling techniques
A CRB enhanced disclosure that is satisfactory to us will be a condition of your appointment
Willing to travel to various sites and locations
Please contact Holly at Remedy on 0208 418 7676 for further information, alternatively please respond to this advert with your most recent CV.
***REMEDY ARE ALSO OFFERING A FANTASTIC REFERRAL SCHEME OF UP TO £250 PER SUCCESSFUL RECOMMENDATION***