East London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
6 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to work within an Adult Community Team for a Local Authority based in East London.
- To manage all clinical and professional aspects of complex casework, where appropriate, using evidence-based occupational therapy assessment, intervention, planning and reviewing/evaluation skills
- To support the team manager / senior staff in order to deliver the key strategic aims of the organisation and to deputise for the Specialist Community OT/Senior Reablement coordinator: OT as required dealing with the day-to-day management and organisation of a specific team
- Identify people at risk of abuse, harm or neglect (safeguarding) and contribute to ensuring their safety through the application of the Council's Safeguarding Policy and procedures
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualification in Occupational Therapy as recognised by the College of Occupational Therapists and current registration to practice as an OT with the Health and Care Professions Council (UK).
- Experience of working with people with conditions or disabilities that impact on their physical, psychological, cognitive or psycho social functioning.
- Trained in and physically able to undertake approved moving and handling techniques.
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly