West London, London
£20.00 - £23.00 per hour + Negotiable, depending on experience
5 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to work within a Local Authority based in West London.
1. To advise managers on health matters that affect employment, by providing a high quality expert Occupational Health Service
2. To assess occupational health needs and devise appropriate policy and service responses.
3. To ensure the continual development and improvement of the Occupational Health service.
4. Provide advice on the effects of ill health or disability on the working capacity of staff at the stage of recruitment, during employment and on leaving service.
5. Conduct medical assessments and provide written advice to managers regarding employee's fitness for work and the effect of ill health / disability on an individual's ability to fulfil their employment role.
6. Provide management with advice on reasonable adjustments to enable those with health issues to remain at, or return to work.
7. Advise management on the control of health hazards affecting employees, which may arise from work activities, in line with Health and Safety legislation.
8. Provide advice and guidance on health matters as they relate to employment and attendance at work; and provide sources of information on issues such as rehabilitation and counselling services.
9. Record accurate data of medical referrals/reviews and placement screenings undertaken
10. Maintain accurate health records and an appropriate level of confidentiality that complies with current legislation and is the best ethical standard of the professions involved.
* Must have minimum 2 years OH experience
* Must have qualification in OH
* Must have case management experience
* Part-time (around 28 hours a week)
Please contact Holly at Remedy for further information, alternatively please respond to this advert with a copy of your most recent experience