£120 - £180 per day
7 months ago
February 18th 2019
Are you looking for your next role where you make a difference in inspiring the next generation? Are you a qualified Nursery Class Teacher looking for a new challenge? Do you have a nurturing personality?
Remedy Education are currently working with an SEN Primary school in the Lewisham, who are seeking a long-term Maternity cover Nursery teacher, starting February 18th 2019. The position is a temporary long-term role, £120 - £180 per day depending on experience. The ideal teacher must have experience within a Nursery setting and be confident in delivering a well-structured lesson. Excellent knowledge of phonics is crucial and experience working children of low ability is a must.
The successful Nursery Teacher will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team at the beginning of a new journey.
Remedy Education is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of SEN Nursery Teacher to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support.
The position is set to commence February 18th 2019. To be considered for the position of Nursery Teacher:
- Have experience teaching in Foundation years
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) /NVQ / Teaching Qualification
- be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons to promote growth and nurture
In return the school has to offer:
- A strong positive ethos throughout the school with positivity from all staff working collaboratively as a team
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD through Skills Network
- Support from SLT
- Positive learning environment for staff and pupils
- State of the art facilities
At Remedy Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Remedy team you will benefit from:
- A unique candidate platform enabling you accept day to day and long-term vacancies
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated manager 24 hour a day,
If you are a qualified EYFS Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Remedy Education, please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education today!!