6 months ago
Nursery Teacher - Croydon - Maternity Cover
Remedy are looking for a Nursery Teacher to join a fantastic Primary school based in Croydon. This job is starting in December and will be for 2 terms covering maternity.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about teaching and who is reliable and friendly.
Our school is based in the heart of Croydon, with great transport links. The friendly staff are excited to welcome a new Nursery teacher into their team and look forward to working with an passionate teacher.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To be proactively engaging with the children in the setting, taking an active role in their care
- An ability to be able to lead a team to continue to deliver high quality care on a daily basis
- Manage time appropriately
- Have the ability to plan and deliver a lesson effectively and in a timely manner
- Maintaining the high standard of care the Nursery offers
- Responsible for completing weekly planning based on children's individual needs and interest
- Meeting the needs of all children
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have the minimum relevant EYFS Teaching qualification or QTS
- Important to have excellent written and spoken English skills
- Knowledge of EYFS is essential.
- Must have excellent time management skills and be able to use initiative
- Ability to lead and inspire practitioners by example
- A positive and friendly manner, as well as excellent communication skills
- Must have relevant experience
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply.
If you require more information please contact Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390