10 days ago
Nursery Teacher (Early Years / EYFS) | Good Primary School | Newham
A lovely 2-Form Entry Primary School in the Borough of Newham are looking to appoint a Nursery Teacher (Early Years / EYFS) for either a February/April 2019 start. The Head Teacher is happy to offer either a long-term or permanent contract for the correct Nursery Teacher (Early Years / EYFS).
ROLE - Nursery Teacher (Early Years / EYFS)
- Nursery Teacher (Early Years / EYFS)
- Experienced or NQTs welcome to apply!
- Bespoke NQT & CPD training opportunities throughout the whole School!
- Working with a lovely and forward-thinking team of Nursery Teachers
- February/April 2019 start - Full Time - Long-Term
- £150-£160 per day
- Located in the London Borough of Newham - East London
PERSON - Nursery Teacher (Early Years / EYFS)
- Must have UK QTS
- You must be graded 'Good or Outstanding' in lesson observations
- Must be willing to learn from experienced Teachers, while also work with the Head Teacher
- Classroom presence and clear confidence in ability
- Meeting and exceeding all 8 teaching standards
SCHOOL - Nursery Teacher (Early Years / EYFS)
- 'Good' Primary School by Ofsted 2017
- 2 Form Entry School
- Outstanding attainment - all pupils make excellent progress
- Pupils behaviour is excellent!
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Located in the Borough of Newham
- Easily accessible via various transport links - Central, District and London Overground Lines
- Staff parking available
If you are interested in this Nursery Teacher (Early Years / EYFS) opportunity, interviews & visits are being arranged immediately!!
Apply for this Nursery Teacher (Early Years / EYFS) opportunity* by sending your CV to Ryan at Remedy Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)*.
If you are interested in hearing more information about this position, please do not hesitate in contacting