£70 - £85 per day
10 days ago
Nursery Practitioner - Level 3 Qualified - Camden, North London
I have a fantastic Nursery Nurse / Nursery Practitioner opportunity located in an outstanding nursery based in Camden, North London.
- Nursery Practitioner
- Level 3 qualified desirable
- Full Time
- Term time only
- 8:30am to 4:30pm
- £75.00 to £80.00 per day
This is an ongoing position with the potential to go permanent after a term if the candidate is successful.
The Nursery in Camden is a lovely setting with gardens, clearly designated rooms and spacious areas with fantastic facilities.
To be considered for the role of Nursery Nurse in Camden you will need:
- Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent
- Experience of working with children in a Childcare setting
- Experience of working with babies, toddlers or pre-schoolers
- Passionate about childcare, safeguarding and promoting the well-being of children
- Good EYFS knowledge
- Safeguarding knowledge
- 1st Aid Trained (non-essential)
- British Values / FGM / Prevent Duty (all non-essential but great if you have training)
This is a great opportunity to work with a fantastic Nursery setting in Camdeb that offers great pay, excellent ongoing training and support, and a pleasant environment to work in.
If you feel this is the right role for you then please contact Hollie Myers at Remedy Education