North West London, London
10 days ago
Nursery Key Worker, North West London
My fabulous client an SEN provision based in the heart of North West London are looking for a vibrant, enthusiastic Nursery Key Worker to join their passionate and dedicated team and to work with special needs and mainstream children following the EYFS guidelines.
My client brings extensive experience in nurturing the early development of children from 2-4 years of age. The Nursery Key Worker will help to provide innovative and creative opportunities for children to grow and develop in a sage and stimulating environment which has my clients ethos at heart.
- Nursery Key Worker
- Competitive pay rates
- Temp to Perm Role
- 5 days per week/full time
- Must hold NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
My client endeavour to offer their students a broad and balanced Jewish and secular early years education, plus a full range of therapies as needed and various activities to enhance the social and emotional growth and welfare of the children.
- Be prepared and willing to assist (under supervision) with any child in the nursery class regardless of their disability
- Must hold NVQ Level 3
- Carry out SEN plans
- To follow all safeguarding policies
- Carry out risk assessments
- Participate in any relevant professional development
- Must be able to work full time 5 days per week
If you feel you are the right Nursery Key Worker for this role then please contact Hollie Myers @ Remedy Education.