£60 - £100 per day
8 months ago
Remedy Education is recruiting for a Nursery Class Teacher to join a welcoming and diverse primary school in the Royal Borough of Southwark, South East London. This part time Nursery Class Teacher (Half days) role will be available for a September 2018 start and comes with a view to become permanent. This unique "outstanding" school has an attached Nursery and Early Years Centre with a clear continuity and progression between year groups.
About the Role
- Nursery class Teacher
- Part time, half days, Monday - Friday
- Could be permanent for the right candidate
About the School
- Rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
- Excellent career progression opportunities for all staff
- Well-resourced classrooms with outdoor areas that offer rich learning opportunities
- Positive attitude to learning from all pupils
- Easily accessible by local transport links including over ground rail, DLR and buses
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Class Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum and Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa / right to work)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.