12 days ago
Remedy are looking for an experienced Music teacher to join an SEMH school based in Wandsworth. In this school you will be faced with challenging behaviour and children who have mental health.
We are looking for someone creative who is willing who can create an exciting environment for these children.
The position is to start September with the view to go permanent.
To be considered you must meet the following criteria:
- A recognised teacher qualification,
- The ability to motivate pupils to achieve excellent examination results,
- You have passion for Education,
- Experience teaching in key stage 3 and key stage 4.
In return we can offer you:
- Brilliant rates of pay
- Earn £50 for our referral scheme
- An excellent path into working with schools in your local area.
If you are interested in this role please contact Sophie on 02084181390.