£8 - £11 per hour
3 months ago
Are you looking to return to work part time?
Are you available to work during the middle of the day?
Would you like a position working in a school setting?
ASAP start, hours 12.30pm until 3pm Monday - Friday
I am currently looking for a midday meal supervisor to work in a large, outstanding secondary school near Lower Sydenham. If you are looking for a role where you will be welcomed by the staff, inspired by the children and can make a real difference to those who need it most, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- You will be required to assist a particular class of students over their lunch time period
- The hours you will be required to work are 12.30pm - 3pm
- Experience of working with children who have special needs is desirable
- Willingness to provide personal care and assist with feeding/toileting is essential
- You will need to have a DBS on the update service - we can help you to apply for one if you don't already have one
- We will collect references from your previous employers/colleagues
Remedy Education can offer a £8 - £10/hour pay rate, and as your direct employer we will pay a national insurance and pension contribution for you too. We are committed to the development of our staff, and several training courses will be available either through Remedy Education or directly through the school.
To register your interest in this position please send your CV, clearly showing your contact details, employment and education history.