£9 - £11 per hour
10 months ago
Meal supervisors have a participatory role as well as a supervisory role during the lunchtime period. The supervisors work under the direction of the class teacher and the Head teacher.
The work with students includes:
- Supervision and preparation of Meals Tables
- Working and Playing with Students
- Implementing Feeding Programmes
- Implementing Toileting Programmes
- General Duties as required by the Class Teacher
- Must have an Enhanced DBS for working with adults and children.
- Knowledge and experience of work with children and adults
- Must show an understanding of teamwork.
- Must show an understanding of the educational needs of children and an awareness of those with severe learning difficulties.
- Must demonstrate a commitment to the Authority's Equal Opportunities Policy and how it works in practise.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of the ethos and practises of the school.
- Must show an understanding of the need to treat students in an age appropriate manner.
- Must be able to express themselves effectively both orally and in writing.
- A level of physical fitness is required which enables the applicant to manage and support pupils and students in an appropriate and safe manner.
- Must be able to work in the UK.
- Must be able to travel independently.
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible working times
- Agency benefits
Please send your updated CV to Carly at Remedy Education.