£140 - £165 per day
10 months ago
Salary : £150-£200 per day
Job Type: Long Term - 1 year cover
Subject: Modern Foreign Languages - PRU - Spanish Level 3 and French
Are you a qualified Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages- NQT or fully qualified teacher looking for a new opportunity within a PRU?
* PRU MFL Teacher are seeking an experienced MFL Teacher - Great Career Opportunity*
* 1 year maternity cover
* Immediate Interview Available*
* Strong MFL Faculty*
* Excellent in school support*
Can you deliver to students that have a strong interest in learning? Ideally we are looking for a MFL Teacher with experience of teaching the full age range from KS3-KS5. You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge with the ability to motivate and inspire your pupils who have SEN needs.
The suitable candidate will possess the following skills;
- Keen to progress and develop
- Teach French & Spanish ideally up to A level but not essential
- Excellent classroom management
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Excellent team player
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent).
This is an excellent career move for an ambitious Modern Foreign Languages Teacher looking to work within a PRU as agency for 1 year to cover maternity. You will be working with an excellent Head Teacher and Senior Leadership Team.
If this role is for you then please send your CV to Russell at Remedy Education or call to discuss the role in more detail.