£150 - £200 per day
5 months ago
Are you a qualified MFL Teacher? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity?Location: EnfieldStart Date: As soon as possible
Salary: £150-£200 per day
Job Type: End of JulySubject: French and SpanishSchool: Mixed Ability
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Excellent team player
- Keen to progress and develop in the MFL department
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
Remedy Education are seeking experienced MFL Teachers that are looking for a great career opportunity with a chance to excel within an excellent MFL department. The school offer an exceptional support network with state of the art equipment.
The school in Enfield are looking for a MFL Teacher with a minimum of 2 years' UK experience of teaching Spanish and French from KS3-KS5 to start as soon as possible until the end of the academic year with a view to go permanent from September. You will be joining a thriving MFL department where you will receive ample support.
This is a brilliant career move for an ambitious MFL Teacher looking to progress their career within a good school, which is well lead by the Head Teacher and Senior Leadership Team.
If this sounds like a challenge you cannot refuse, please forward your CV to Sandra at Remedy Education today for consideration.