Nat - NW_1527768445
20 days ago
Remedy Education are looking to employ qualified and experienced MathsTeachers who would like to work permeant, teaching Maths across a Secondary school in the Neasden area.
These roles are to start immediately and we offer full time hours.
We are looking for teachers who can teach Maths to both Key stage 3 and 4 experience is essential,
Responsibilities and Duties
- You must be able to teach Matsh to GCSE level and be able to adapt your teaching skills to suit each school/class
- You will be a good team player with good behaviour management skills
- You will be an experienced MathsTeacher who can carry out engaging Language and Literature lessons
- Be a Maths specialist
- Be friendly and open to new challenges
- To establish a purposeful learning environment
- Offer engaging learning
Qualifications and Skills
- Ideally have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or QTLS)
- Have recent secondary teaching experience in the UK to be familiar with the current curriculum - up to Key Stage 4
- Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
- We can also consider applications from NQT's and Instructor Teachers/Cover Supervisors
- Higher pay rates are considered for longer term contracts
- Dedicated Consultant that has an in depth knowledge of the schools where you live and surrounding boroughs
- Flexible working to suit your needs
- Full and part time hours available
If you are interested in the positions above please call Sophie at Remedy Education.