£150 - £190 per day
12 days ago
MATHS TEACHER REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER
Remedy Education are looking for an inspirational Maths teacher who is passionate about the subject and about communicating this to young people. You would want to make a positive difference to the pupil's learning journey and care about their wellbeing.
The role is based in the London borough of Haringey starting in September 2019.
Applications are welcome from exceptional practitioners, whether newly qualified or experienced.
- A dynamic Maths teacher who will inspire and motivate our learners?
- Driven by a passion for making learning fun, exciting and challenging at the same time?
- Committed to inclusive education and raising standards?
- Able to inspire the best in every student, whether they need to be stretched, are struggling, or are somewhere in the middle?
- Able to communicate effectively with others?
Benefits the candidate can expect:
- Incredibly enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated children who endeavour to achieve their personal best
- Support and guidance from a highly effective leadership team that nurtures strong interpersonal skills and the aspiration to be successful
- Excellent training and CPD to develop your skills and career
- a great staff team to work with
If you are looking for this positive challenge, please do get in touch with us
To apply please send your CV and contact details. Or call at Remedy Education - 0208 418 1390