£130 - £180 per day
3 months ago
Remedy Education is recruiting for a Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher for a very successful and establishe Secondary Mainstream school based in South East London. Starting immediately, the post will involve teaching KS3 - KS5 Maths for the duration of the academic year. There is the potential for this position to become permanent. The successful Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher will be joining a dynamic team and expect to benefit from extensive CPD opportunities.
About the Role
- Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher
- KS3 - KS5 Maths
- Starting immediately till July
- Competitive daily rate up to £180
About the School
- Mainstream secondary school
- Caters to students aged 11 - 18 years
- 'Good' Ofsted
- High level of academic results
- Comprehensive learning support system
- Well resourced, bright and airy facilities
- Outdoor space on site
- Located in the South East London Borough of Southwark, close to an underground station
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum within the past two years
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa / right to work)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Remedy will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Remedy Education is an equal opportunities employer.