£150 - £200 per day
5 months ago
Maths Teacher required to start as soon as possible in a 'Good' school in Enfield.
10 minutes from nearest train station
Very Supportive Senior Leadership Team
Remedy Education are looking to appoint an established Maths Teacher to join a very strong Maths department in a school in Enfield.
A 'Good' school in Enfield require a Maths Teacher to join the team from September with a view to go permanent from January for the suitable candidate. The applicant must be able to teach Maths up to 'A' level.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Keen to progress and develop
- High exceptions towards student behaviour
- Strong Classroom Management Skills
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- British Trained desirable
- QTS qualified
- Minimum 2 years' experience within the same school in the UK
All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent).
If this sounds like a challenge you cannot refuse, please forward your CV to Sandra at Remedy Education today for consideration.
Location: EnfieldSalary: £150-£200 per dayJob Type: Full TimeStart Date: September 2018