£24000 - £40000 per annum
9 months ago
- Maths Teacher
- Must have QTS
- 2 years' experience in the UK
- Maths up to 'A' Level
If you have the above attributes, please carry on reading!
- MPS Pay Scale
- Immediate Interview Available
- School Based in Greenwich
- OFSTED 'Good'
- State of the Art Equipment
Can you deliver Maths to students that have a strong interest in learning? Ideally we are looking for a Maths Teacher with experience of teaching the full age range from KS3-KS5. You will be joining a thriving Maths department, where students all achieve high results at GCSE. The successful candidate will have the ability to teach Maths across the full age range, preferably including AS and A Level.
You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge and able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- Keen to progress and develop
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Excellent team player
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent). You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge and have the ability to motivate and inspire your pupils.
This is an excellent career move for an ambitious Teacher looking to progress their career within a good school, which is exceptionally well lead by the Head Teacher and
Senior Leadership Team.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Maths Teacher looking for a new role in the new academic year, please forward your CV to Sandra at Remedy Education today for consideration.