£24000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you a qualified Maths Teacher? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Start Date: September 2018
Job Type: Long Term
School: Mixed Ability
Remedy Education are seeking experienced Maths Teacher with high expectation towards student behaviour that is looking for a great career opportunity with a chance to excel within an excellent Maths department. The school offer an exceptional support network with state of the art equipment.
The school in Lambeth are looking for a Maths Teacher with a minimum of 2 years' UK experience of teaching Maths from KS3-KS5 to start from September. You will be joining a strong Maths department where you will receive ample support from the senior leadership team.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Excellent team player
- Keen to progress and develop in the MFL department
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
All applicants must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent). You will be passionate about MFL with excellent curriculum knowledge.
If this sounds like a challenge you cannot refuse, please forward your CV to Sandra at Remedy Education today for consideration.