£150 - £200 per day
8 months ago
Must have QTS
2 years' experience in the UK
Maths up to 'A' Level
If you have the above attributes, please carry on reading!
Salary: £150-£200 per day
Job Type: Long Term/Permanent
Start Date: September 2018
Are you a qualified Maths teacher looking for a new opportunity?
- Popular School seeking an experienced Maths Teacher - Great Career Opportunity
- Excellent in school support
All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent).You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge and able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
Can you deliver Maths to students that have a strong interest in learning? We are looking for a Maths Teacher with experience of teaching the full age range from KS3-KS5. You will be joining a thriving Maths department, where all students achieve high results at GCSE. The successful candidate will have the ability to teach Maths across the full age range, including AS and A Level.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Excellent team player
- Keen to progress and develop in the MFL department
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Maths Teacher looking for a new role in the new academic year, please forward your CV to George at Remedy Education today for consideration.