£150 - £200 per day
14 days ago
Remedy Education have an incredible opportunity for a creative and engaging Maths Teacher based in or around North London.
About the school:
Remedy Education are looking for a Maths Teacher join a school in Enfield which offers state of the art equipment and ample support from the senior leadership team. We are seeking a Teacher with experience of teaching the full age range from KS3-KS5. You will be joining a supportive Maths department, where students achieve high results at GCSE.
About the post:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Maths teacher with strong classroom management skills who can contribute to the success of the school. The successful candidate will have the ability to teach Maths across the full age range, preferably including AS and A Level. This is a long term full time role with the potential for permanent placement for the right teacher. Role commences September 2018.
The ideal teacher:
- All candidates must possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BED. or equivalent)
- Be able to inspire and motivate
- Keen to progress and develop
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Excellent team player
- Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
- Minimum of 3 years' experience
- An enhanced DBS check. If you do not hold a valid DBS we are happy to assist you in your application upon registration.
If you are a proactive and enthusiastic Maths Teacher looking for a new role in the new academic year, please forward your CV to Sandra at Remedy Education today for consideration.