£25000 - £40000 per annum
Maths Teacher 15_1522938894
6 months ago
Maths Teacher required
Remedy Education are looking for an Maths Teacher with a minimum of 2 year's experience teaching Maths to Key Stage 3 and 4. Key stage 5 Experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
The Suitable candidate
- Should Posses QTS or equivalent qualification (PGCE, M.A, B.A, Cert.Ed.)
- Have sound Knowledge of the UK Maths Curriculum.
- Have a passion for the Maths Subject
- The ability to plan and deliver inspirational, encouraging and engaging lessons
- Strong classroom management
- To be Proactive and enthusiastic in their approach to teaching Maths
- Always be willing to develop themselves in order to positively impact the lives of Students.
My Client Can offer
- Offers support from an established Head of Maths and Strong Maths Department as well the Headteacher and senior leadership team.
- Opportunities of career Progression
- Professional and personal Maths development Workshops are held weekly.
- The Freedom to teach your Maths Lesson your way.
- Access to the newest teaching technology, literature and resources.
Are you a proactive, enthusiastic Maths Teacher who wants to really make a difference to the lives of our students?
Do you wants to work within a thriving Maths department, at a well lead Secondary School in North London?
Type: Contract, Long term, Full time
Location; Islington, North London
Easily accessible from public transport Links from London. 10 minute walk from local Amenities.
Rated 'Good' by Ofsted 2016
Please send your CV