£75 - £85 per day
4 months ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education are seeking to recruit a Makaton or PECS trained LSA to work in a two-forme entry SEN Primary School based in the Lambeth borough. The position is full time and is to start in September 2019.
Are you trained in PECS, Makaton or Team Teach?
Have you worked in schools with children with Autism, PMLD, SLD, MLD, Cerebral Palsy, ADHD, Dyslexia or any other disabilities?
If so they we'd love to hear from you;
You will demonstrate a professional approach and be able to take the initiative and work effectively with permanent staff and have the aptitude to form good relationships and be able to communicate effectively with parents and other professionals. It is vital that you hold a valid, recognised qualification and/or have had at least 6 weeks recent experience of teaching within an SEN environment in the UK.
What we can offer you:
- the security of a long term role without being tied down to a contract
- daily work if you don't want a long term position
- dedicated consultant working with you
- our own Payroll department to help with all your pay queries
- access to multiple schools all over London
- consistently graded Outstanding'
- great Middle Leadership training programme
- excellent school funding
- enthusiastic teaching & support team
- staff training available
- You must also be eligible to work in the UK
- Have 6 weeks experience working in a school
- Have up to date professional childcare related references (covering the last 2 years)
- Have an enhanced DBS disclosure on the Update Service of be happy to apply for one
If you feel you have the qualities and experience that Remedy are looking for, please send your updated CV and register online or please call Carly Walters at Remedy Education today.
Remedy Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.