£80 - £85 per day
2 months ago
Mainstream Teaching Assistant - South East London
Remedy are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join our secondary schools based in Greenwich. This is a mainstream school with a separate SEN department.
You will need:
- Experience as a teaching assistnat
- be able to support students with literacy and numeracy
- an up to date DBS
You will be working 1:1 as well as in a classroom setting with students.
- Full-time - Monday-Friday, long-term
- £80- £85 per day
- Teaching Assistant - Secondary school -
- Supporting the class teacher with students on a 1:1 basis, or in small groups
- Providing clear feedback to the teacher based on lesson objectives for each student
The right person for this job will be calm, supportive and nurturing, but with the ability to be firm but fair where needed. You will be someone that they can look to for support and advice, as well as someone that they look up to and respect. You will ensure that they feel safe, secure and confident in asking for help and channelling their emotions effectively.
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, if you require more information please contact Sophie at Remedy on 0208 418 1390.