£75 - £85 per day
27 days ago
SEND TA / LSA / Learning Support Assistant - Mainstream School in Lambeth
The Special Needs Department at Remedy Education is currently recruiting an LSA /SEND TA to join a school in Lambeth with a SEND provision who caters for the needs of students with Autism/ASC.
The role is due to start in September 2018 on a full time, basis and the successful candidate will work within the mainstream classes and the specialist provision.
The school has been rated as 'Good'by Ofsted and their staff have access to excellent CPD and career progression opportunities.
This particular position will incorporate the following:
- Supporting students with mixed abilities and special needs (1:1 & small groups)
- Supporting students with challenging behaviour
- Supporting students with Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, Specific Learning Difficulties
We are looking for an ambitious, forward-thinking LSA / TA who enjoys the challenges and triumphs of working with students with SEND.
Remedy Education are a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff. We:
- Offer an excellent 'refer a friend' scheme that pays you £250 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Give you access for a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Remedy Education directly.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.