£12 - £20 per hour
30 days ago
Lettings Officers Needed-
- Possess an excellent knowledge of housing policy and ensure that all allocations of council accommodation are made in accordance with relevant policy and legislation.
- Receive tenancy terminations and update ICT systems in accordance with tenancy conditions and policy, checking that correct notice periods are given. Advise that property is available to advertise within given deadlines.
- Produce and circulate weekly termination of tenancy list to all relevant departments.
- Recording of the receipt of keys for vacant properties on Anite system as part of the void process and informing Voids and Lettings Manager when issues arise.
- Produce a weekly advert of void properties keeping to strict deadlines contributing to meeting void performance indicators and maximising rental income.
- Create property adverts and update website for advertising keeping to the set deadline.
- Obtaining digital image photographs of properties used in publicity and advertising material.
- To deliver a customer-focused service whilst delivering performance targets and minimising void property times.
- Responsible for producing weekly property brochures for Northumberland County Council to display in Information Centres.
- Preparation, editing and production of advertising materials to various locations and media sources, and ensuring renewal of publicity materials at advertising locations
Please call Bronte on 0208 418 7677