West London, London
2 months ago
- To work effectively as part of the Council's Housing Services directorate, delivering corporate objectives through the work of the Housing Service.
- To promote a philosophy of putting service user needs first at every opportunity and to put in place management arrangements that work to action this.
- To work with key stakeholders in improving service quality and promoting creative and innovative ways of tackling local problems, ensuring services are developed which meet the needs of our community and are accessible to all users.
- To work with other officers in Housing Services and where appropriate other Departments to ensure services are integrated at the point of delivery and at the strategic planning level and to identify new opportunities for business efficiencies.
- To support organisational change ensuring the appropriate systems of performance and development, communications, equality measures, monitoring and review are in place.
- To adhere to the Council's Staff and Customer Charters.
Please call Bronte at Remedy on 0208 418 7676.