£16 - £18 per hour
29 days ago
Lettings & Voids Officer- Berkshire
Pay Rate- £16-18
Day to day responsibilities:
1. To assess vacant properties and identify necessary repairs, decoration or cleaning to bring the property up to the void standard and to set target times for completion.
2. To assist customer and individuals to monitor the void properties to ensure compliance with the Void Re-let Standard.
3. To monitor the progress of void repairs within set timescales and to carry out final inspection of properties prior to letting, to ensure works have been completed to the appropriate specification and property is ready to let.
4. To book customers in and check their details are accurate and provide property information.
5. To undertake viewings of accommodation.
6. To undertake sign up of accommodation when ready for re-letting
7. To check out customers at the end of the booking by ensuring that the inventory is complete, and the accommodation is clean, tidy and without damage.
8. To undertake room and property inspections in order to ensure the condition of the accommodation is maintained, and to report any issues.
9. To work with contractors to ensure that the accommodation is ready to let.
10. To complete and maintain conditions schedules of emergency accommodation.
11. To prepare and maintain inventories for the accommodation including records for equipment and furniture on site.
12. To report and action any repairs or maintenance issues at the accommodation
13. To report any customer complaints, nuisance or abandonments to the Manager.
14. To ensure the administration of bookings for accommodation is accurate and maintained.
15. To adhere to policies and procedures relating to the Safeguarding of Children, Young People & Vulnerable Adults.
To undertake such other duties as required
Full clean driving license
Must have use of own car- essential car user
Knowledge of housing legislation in relation to allocations and homelessness.
Knowledge of Safeguarding.
Ability to deal with and prioritise lettings.
Ability to deal with and prioritise property inspections.
Ability to identify health and safety issues.
Ability to work in a busy and dynamic environment
Excellent communication skills.
Excellent written skills.
Experience of lettings and voids including management of key system.
Experience of housing management.
Experience of reporting repairs and maintenance.
Experience of dealing with customers.
Experience of reporting customer complaints.
Experience of using ICT systems.
Understanding of and commitment to the requirements of safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults.
Please call Bronte at Remedy on 0208 418 7677 for more information.