2 months ago
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the legislation and best practice in relation to leasehold consultation and leasehold management.
- To provide prompt and accessible consultation services for Leaseholders including; the calculation of service charges; major works billing; reserve fund; shared ownership rent and ground rent.
- To plan and successfully deliver a range of leaseholder statutory consultation documentation that includes details of works, potential timescales and calculation of charges.
- Ensure leaseholders' observations during the consultation period are responded to, within time limits, liaising with the relevant staff in other departments.
- To be responsible for key decisions during the co-ordination and delivery of section 20/20b consultations in accordance with statutory timescales and notifications. Ensuring that these are carried out in accordance with the lease.
- To work in collaboration with colleagues in the Leasehold Income Team to calculate annual and major works service charges to produce estimated, interim and actual invoices which are accurate, reasonable, and in accordance with legislation and local procedures and policies Version
Remedy 0208 418 7676