£70 - £85 per day
2 months ago
A wonderful primary school in the South East London borough of Southwark has an immediate need for an experienced Learning Support Assistant to work on a 1-to-1 basis with a Year 2 child.
If you are a proactive educator with effective behaviour management strategies, then we want to hear from you today!
Please continue reading to find out more about this exciting 1-to-1 Learning Support Assistant vacancy,
- Full Time & Long-Term Learning Support Assistant Role
- Working on a 1-to-1 Basis with a Year 2 Child with Complex Emotional Needs
- Assist the Class Teacher to Reinforce Learning
- Run Booster & Social Interventions
- £70 - £90 per day plus Impressive Healthcare Package
- Immediate Start Required!
- 2-Form Entry Southwark Primary School
- Great On-Site Resources & Additional Provisions for students with SEN
- In-House Training for All Staff!
- Contact Time with Play Therapists, Counsellors, Educational Psychologists & Social Workers
- Supportive & Welcoming SENCo/ Leadership Team
- Fantastic Year 2 Class Teacher
- Located in South East London, Southwark
- Accessible via Public Transport - Short Walk to Nearest Tube Station
- Experience Supporting SEN, specifically children with Challenging Behaviours is Required
- You Must Have a Sound Knowledge of Autism, ADHD, SEMH
- Good Academic Background Needed
- You Must be Committed, Resilient, Ambitious & Flexible
To be considered for this Learning Support Assistant position, please submit your CV now. If shortlisted, your personal consultant will be in touch within 24 hours.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you