£75 - £85 per day
11 months ago
Learning Support Assistant (LSA) - Secondary Mainstream School - Greenwich - September Start
Q - Are you a bright and confident Graduate able to work on your own initiative?
Q - Are you passionate about being able to work with young people in an educational capacity?
A highly regarded and well established secondary school in Greenwich are seeking to recruit a Learning Support Assistant (LSA).
The role will see the successful applicant working with students with Special Educational Needs, mainly within the classroom, with some 1:1 and small group intervention work as well.
The successful applicant will be fully committed for the entire 2018/19 academic year, on a full-time basis.
Applicants must be educated to degree level and possess a strong academic background with A Levels and GCSEs.
Does this sound like the perfect Learning Support Assistant (LSA) opportunity in Greenwich for you? Further information is provided below.
Apply for this Learning Support Assistant role today, with your current CV.
Job Description, Learning Support Assistant (LSA), Greenwich, South East London
- Supporting a variety of SEN; Autism (ASD), Dyslexia, ADHD, Behavior Difficulties, Downs Syndrome and Physical Disabilities, within a secondary mainstream classroom
- 1:1 and group support - In and out of the classroom
- Working and developing your skills alongside a range of professionals and SENCo
- Long - Term & Full Time - September 2018 start
- £75 - £85 per day - Scope to increase after 12 working weeks
- Located in the Borough of Greenwich
Person Specification, Learning Support Assistant (LSA), Greenwich, South East London
- 1st Class or 2:1 Degree from a reputable University
- Strong academics required - GCSEs and A Levels
- Must have an outgoing, approachable and resilient personality
- You must be willing to learn and to be involved in multiple roles
School Details, Learning Support Assistant (LSA), Greenwich, South East London
- Progressive and creative mainstream secondary School
- Additional training provided throughout
- Hugely supportive SLT, Teaching and Support staff
- Located in the south east London Borough of Greenwich
If you are interested in this long term position please send your updated CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education today!!