£80 - £85 per day
3 months ago
Remedy are recruiting Learning Support Assistants for September!. We are seeking Learning Support Assistants that have experience in working with children who have SEN and challenging behaviour. We are looking for people who live in South West London and are willing to travel to get to work.
Apply online today, we expect you to have:.
* Experience working with SEN and Challenging Behaviour.
* Enhanced DBS disclosure (we can help you acquire this if necessary). In return, you can expect us to provide:
* The option to be paid PAYE or through an umbrella company
* A dedicated recruitment consultant
* An honest, reliable and professional service
* £80-85 a day depending on experience
We are ideally looking for people who have dealt with SEMH and challenging Youths, please contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.