£75 - £85 per day
10 months ago
SEN Learning Support Assistant - Hospital School - Beckenham
Q - Do you have a passion for SEN and Working with Children?
Q - Are you looking for a full-time position, supporting SEN children?
Remedy Education are working with a Hospital School in Beckenham, helping them find a Learning Support Assistant (LSA) to join their ASD Resource Base on site. You will be supporting in a classroom of 8 children, aged 7 to 11 years old. These children have a range of learning difficulties, including ASD and Social, Communication and Interaction Difficulties.
This is an incredibly rewarding opportunity, helping students make real progress, aiding them with life skills and their learning. You will be working closely alongside the SENCO, Class Teacher and a range of external professionals, including Speech and Language Therapists, Occupational Therapists and Psychologists!
Please read this job advert thoroughly before applying to this SEN Learning Support Assistant post.
- Full Time SEN Learning Support Assistant
- £70 - £85 per day
- Working with various SEN children
- Start ASAP - Interviews ASAP
- SEN/ASD Experience Needed
- Learning Support Assistant or Teaching Assistant experience ideal
- Experience with children essential
- Psychology graduates considered
- Dedicated, resilient and passionate
- Great facilities across the school
- ASD Resource base full of great equipment and resources
- Professionals working closely with the school's SENCO
- Easily commutable due to local station a 5-minute walk away
- Accessible from all of Lewisham, Greenwich, Bromley & Southwark
Does this sound like the perfect SEN Learning Support Assistant opportunity for you? Perhaps you need some more details? Apply today or call Carly at Remedy Education for a friendly, confidential chat