£70 - £85 per day
5 days ago
Learning Support Assistant - Camden, North London - ASAP Start
Are you an experienced Learning Support Assistant with a genuine passion to continue your career in supporting young people with complex social and emotional needs?
I am currently looking for a superb Learning Support Assistant to join an 'Outstanding' Camden school to provide targeted support in to a number of different students through the school.
- Learning Support Assistant, Camden North London
- Experience supporting vulnerable children essential for this role
- Learning Support Assistant required for SEN role - 1:1 or general TA role
- Must hold a 2:1 above in their degree or have relevant SEN experience
- Long-term, full-time role only - no day-to-day or supply!
- Amazing career opportunities for Learning Support Assistant
- £70-£80 a day paid on a weekly basis!
My school are looking to meet a Learning Support Assistant to work with them on a long-term basis throughout the remainder of the academic year. You will need to be a graduate or a highly experienced Learning Support Assistant who has earned a 2:1 in your degree and have a passion for working with pupils that have special educational needs.
You will be expected to work closely with pupils and keep them motivated throughout the school day. Whilst sometimes challenging to do so, the role allows you to feel the rewards like no other career can provide.
If you feel that you are the right Learning Support Assistant for this role then please contact Hollie at Remedy Education