£80 - £85 per day
4 months ago
LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT - HAVERING
A Learning Support Assistant is required in Havering, Essex to support a pupil with complex difficulties.
The successful candidate will be working 1:1 with the child to support their educational needs and achieve the outcomes set out in their Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP).
You must be patient and caring and be a good team player. Previous experience of working with children with additional educational needs is desirable, but training and support will be available - applicants will need to use their initiative and adapt quickly and intuitively to the needs of the child as well as a having a willingness to learn and receive direction from others.
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Interest and enthusiasm for working with children and supporting learning
- Experience of caring for or working with primary aged children
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills: English & Maths GCSE, C or above
- A flexible and creative approach
Benefits the candidate can expect:
- Being part of a successful and caring primary school community
- Continued professional development training
- Lovely children and staff team
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
START DATE: September 2019
To apply please send your CV and contact details. Or Call Brookland @ Remedy Education 0208 418 1390