£80 - £85 per day
8 days ago
Learning Mentor - Secondary School - Enfield - ASAP
Are you a Graduate who would welcome an opportunity to work with secondary school students who are not currently accessing mainstream Education?
Are you able to inspire and engage students to breakdown barriers to learning?
A wonderful alternative education provision in North London are looking to recruit a reliable, compassionate and creative Learning Mentor to work within the school's secondary provision.
The Learning Mentor will help to engage students to minimise barriers to learning, while working closely with the class teachers and the on-site team of professional therapist and vocational experts.
The Learning Mentor:
- MUST be educated to Degree level from a reputable University
- Previous experience of working, paid our voluntary, within a similar role would be ideal
- Resilient, innovative, compassionate and highly dedicated & reliable
- Working with secondary students aged 11-16
- Providing academic, social and interpersonal guidance and advice and mentorship
- Liaising closely with the class teacher and on-site team of therapeutic professionals
- Full-time, long-term, £80 - £90 per day
- Rated as 'Good' by Ofsted
- An excellent Senior Leadership Team (SLT) offering additional training & development
- Located in South East London
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now.