£80 - £85 per day
9 days ago
Learning Assistant - Lambeth -(classroom based)
- Full time
- Long term to permanent role
- £80-85 a day
- Based in a school in Lambeth
I am working with a lovely primary school in the London Borough of Lambeth who would like to appoint an classroom learning assistant to support groups of pupils in the primary class who require additional learning support.
The school would like to appoint someone with a confident outgoing personality who will be able to engage and interact with students in the early years and ultimately help move them forward in their learning. Ideally you will have good experience in an early years setting.
You will be providing 1-1 and small group support across the reception classes and will be aiming to boost literacy, reading levels and number skills. This role requires a positive, engaging personality who is keen to develop in a friendly and dedicated early years team.
The school is looking for a Learning assistant who:
- Has proven experience supporting children with special needs or children in early years
- Ideally you will have a good knowledge of the early years foundation stage, although this is not essential- Personality, enthusiasm, and ambition are key!
- Commitment to the school and open to development
- Excellent communication skills - lively, animated, and with a good sense of humour
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can also call Sophie at Remedy for more information.