£120 - £160 per day
2 months ago
Remedy Education are seeking an NQT or experienced primary class teacher to teach in the London borough of Southwark, South East London. The role is to start Monday 25th February 2019!
Our client is a large two form entry primary school rated outstanding, based in South East London, Southwark. They have a range of opportunities for teachers who are committed to improving their own practise as well as providing a positive and enjoyable learning journey for the children. Being a large school, they can effectively work together as a team on planning and with a variety of tasks. Every member of staff feels supported and the work load is divided to make it far more manageable.
This fantastic school's vision is to create an outstanding school where all members of the school community and other partners are committed to developing the children as 'Bright Thinkers' with 'Bright Futures.'
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Clear DBS
- Experience teaching in a primary school in KS2
- Ideally experience teaching Year 4 but not essential
- Excellent parent liaison skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Have creative and innovative ideas about learning
- Work as a team player
Benefits the candidate can expect:
- Being part of a successful and caring primary school community
- Bright children to be nurtured and supported
- Continued professional development training
- Pay in accordance to scale
To apply for the primary teacher role please send your CV and contact details. Or Call Carly Walters at Remedy Education.