£120 - £160 per day
4 months ago
Remedy Education are seeking an experienced KS2 teacher to teach in a fantastic school in the London Borough of Lewisham. The role is to start in September 2019.
Our client is a large school rated good with a vision in which they take great pride in being an inclusive school that enables all children to reach their true potential; fostering caring attitudes; showing respect for each other; acknowledging and valuing all achievements. They believe in building relationships by developing and securing good habits.
Being a very dynamic school, they are looking to build on their successes while embracing new challenges and strengthening our provision. Which is a great opportunity for any teacher to build and progress their career Whilst making positive lifelong impacts to pupils.
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Clear DBS
- Experience teaching in a primary school
- Preferably experience teaching KS2
- Excellent parent liaison skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Have creative and innovative ideas about learning
- Work as a team player
Benefits the candidate can expect:
- Being part of a successful and caring primary school community
- Bright children to be nurtured and supported
- Continued professional development training
- Pay in accordance to scale
- Career progression, large school with lots of opportunities across the federation
To apply for the primary teacher role please send your CV and contact details. Or Call Carly Walters at Remedy Education.