£120 - £150 per day
11 days ago
Remedy Education are seeking to appoint an experienced or newly qualified enthusiastic teacher for a primary school in Southwark. Our client is a friendly school with a Good Ofsted report, they are committed to providing a positive and enjoyable environment for both staff and their children.
Start Date: September 2018. Full time, fixed term for 1 year
"The school continues to be a happy and friendly place. Pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is strongly developed. Pupils' caring attitudes are encouraged strongly." Ofsted November 2016.
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Experience teaching KS1 or KS2
- A commitment to working as part of a team and to raising standards and ensuring all children make at least good progress
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop a strong partnership with parents and carers
- A creative and flexible approach to teaching and learning
- Is passionate about promoting inclusion across the school to raise aspiration
- Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits the candidate can expect:
- A warm and welcoming School Community
- A dedicated team of staff who support each other
- Polite and happy children who enjoy learning
- A strong commitment to your Continued Professional Development
- A vibrant school community with enthusiastic and well-behaved children who enjoy learning.
- Pay in accordance to scale
- Supportive Parents and Governors
Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children is paramount and all staff are expected to share this commitment.
To apply please send your CV and contact details. Or call Remedy Education.