13 days ago
KS1 Teacher - Southwark
- Interviews ASAP for a June 2019 start
- Long term to permanent position
- Based in Southwark, South East London
Remedy Education is seeking to find a resourceful and energetic teacher for one of our partner primary schools situated in the London Borough of Southwark, south east London. The KS1 Teacher will be responsible for teaching either a Year 1 or Year 2 class (year level undecided at present) in this large, three form entry, friendly school. The school is looking to appoint on a permanent basis starting in June 2019. Both newly qualified and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
The KS1 Teacher position summary:
- Teaching year 1 or year 2
- Year level can be negotiated on job offer
- Permanent contract (fixed term for NQTs for first year)
- NQTs and teachers of any level of experience welcome to apply
Our amazing school are looking for a teacher ASAP who can bring an amazing new teaching techniques to the students.
You must have QTS to be accepted for this role
If you are a teacher looking for a new role please apply now, if you want more information please call Sophie at Remedy Education.