£120 - £150 per day
12 months ago
Remedy Education is searching for a KS1 Teacher to work for a "Good" school based in Southwark, South East London to start in September 2018.
About the school and contract:
- "Good" Ofsted rating.
- The position is focused around strong leadership and management skills.
- Responsible for KS1 and EYFS.
- Working with pupils between age 3 - 7.
- The position begins in September 2018; however, the school are keen to bring the successful candidate on-board ASAP.
The right KS1 Teacher will have:
- Previous experience as a KS1/EYFS Teacher.
- Have previous experience working in a Key Stage 1 setting.
- Ability to manage a team of Teaching Assistants.
The successful KS1 Primary Teacher will have the following:
- QTS or equivalent.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Be able to provide references for the last 12 months.
- Provide a working history for the last 5-10 years.
- Have a fully enhanced DBS.
If you'd like to know more about this KS1 Primary Teacher job then please call Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
If you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £200 referral scheme (Terms and conditions apply).