£120 - £160 per day
8 months ago
Remedy Education is recruiting for a Year 1 Teacher to join a 'Outstanding', One form entry primary school in South West London. This full-time Year 1 Teacher position is to start January 2019. This is a Long term position, covering MAT leave. The school is looking to appoint a passionate educator to join their highly successful KS1 team. The school welcome experienced teachers as well as newly qualified teachers.
About the Role
- Year 1 Teacher
- Responsible for the planning, delivery and assessment of the curriculum
- £130 - £160 per day
About the School
- Recent Ofsted - 'Outstanding'
- One-form entry
- Community feel school
In order to be considered for this role, the primary teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Remedy will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Remedy Education is an equal opportunities employer.