£120 - £150 per day
4 months ago
Primary Teacher - Year 1 Class - Outstanding Southwark based Primary school
If you are passionate Year 1 Teacher looking to secure a full-time position from September 2018 then please get in touch today.
Do you have experience teaching Year 1?
Remedy Education are currently looking to recruit an experienced Year 1 Teacher for a consistently 'Outstanding school, led by an experienced and reputable Headteacher.
Located within South East London, the school site has excellent public transport access via South East London. The school sits within the popular and diverse Borough of Southwark so would be well suited to a teacher with inner city experience as well as a passion for inclusive practice.
September 2018 start
ROLE: What will your role include
- Primary Teacher - Year 1
- Full Time
- Vacancy due to resignation
- Fantastic opportunity for a Teacher looking to 'make a difference'!
- Excellent CPD on offer!
- Work within a talented KS1 team
PERSON: Who the school are looking for
- Qualified Primary Teachers ONLY
- Experience working within an Inner-City School - Multi cultural & Inclusive
- Passionate & Committed Teachers wanted!
- Excellent subject knowledge & creative approach to teaching & learning
- Team player - adaptable & positive individuals required!
SCHOOL: Where will you be working
- Excellent Transport Links
- Graded 'Outstanding - Progress, Behaviour, Teaching & Leadership
- School keen to raise standards & attainment
- Excellent & consistent systems now in place!
- Investment in to resources & school site
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident and passionate Year 1 Primary Teacher, who wants to genuinely add value to a school, its staff and its pupil's education. This would be perfect for a talented Primary Teacher who wants to put their stamp on this improving school.
To APPLY, please submit a full, up to date CV and cover letter today! If shortlisted, we will be in touch within 24hrs.