£120 - £160 per day
3 months ago
Remedy Education is recruiting for outstanding KS1 Teachers or Primary Teachers with KS1 experience to work within the London Borough of Southwark. We have a constant flow of work across the whole borough (including the boroughs of Lewisham and Lambeth) for regular day to day, short term and long term bookings, and are looking for either experienced KS1 Teachers or NQT's to work in our schools.
Supply work is perfect if you are looking for flexibility or to gain valuable experience within different schools locally. If you are looking for a long-term role, this is ideal opportunity to get a taste for Southwark schools and find your ideal position.
About the Roles
- KS1 Teachers / Primary Teachers with KS1 or EY experience
- London Borough of Southwark
- Full time or part time options available
- Day to day supply, short term, long term or permanent contracts available
- NQTs are welcome to apply
- Flexible start dates available
- Guaranteed Work Scheme available (5 days guaranteed work)
- Up to £120 - £160 per day (dependent on experience)
About the Schools
- Easily accessible, close to tube and overland stations
- Assisting both mainstream children and those with additional needs
- Roles across all year groups available
- Fantastic way of gaining experience in a wide range of schools and environments
In order to be considered for this role, the KS1 Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to Carly Walters at Remedy Education.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Remedy Education will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Remedy Education is an equal opportunities employer.