£120 - £150 per day
6 months ago
Primary School Teacher - KS1 - Long term - Start January 2019 - Lambeth
About the role:
- Qualified Teacher (QTS) or significant experience
- Experience in a Primary School or Early Years setting
- Experience of working in a Primary School level (EYFS/KS1/KS2)
- Long term role to start January 2019
- Working for a prestigious school with exceptional facilities in London, you must be keen to promote the values of the school and support the learning and growth of the children.
- Excellent salary and benefits - more than national average
If you are passionate about pupils' development and enthusiastic to take on a new challenge, then you are the type of candidate we would like to speak to. Additionally, you must meet the following criteria:
- be eligible to work in the UK
- be a qualified Teacher
- be familiar with the UK curriculum
- possess two valid classroom based references
- Overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply
If you want to apply for the above role please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education!!
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Through our engagement and interaction with our schools, we can highlight their needs and respond to them with the very best staff possible. As a teacher, you will benefit from having your own personal consultant to work with, this is where we differ from most agencies, let's work together to find the perfect role for you!
Remedy Education acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers